Most importantly, don’t let individuals pity you for being single. You have not trespassed, you haven’t endured Tsunami either. While Valentine Day is an incredible day to commend love, the weight to discover a valentine is misrepresented. You and I need not be a casualty of this.
As opposed to feeling hopeless and getting laid with individuals you would prefer not to, single people can do the accompanying 10 amazing things to stamp one of the best day for human festival.
1. Tell Your Friends How Much You Love Them.
2. Write A Love Letter To Someone Unknown.
3. Plan A Rocking Day-Out With A Bunch Of Your Single Friends.
4. Show Gratitude To Your Colleagues At Work. Bake Cookies For Them. Too Lazy? Well Just Dance With Them.
5. Indulge And Pamper Yourselves.
Buy yourself a gift, hit a chocolate store, and take a long hot shower.
6. Re-Watch The Whole Season 4 Of Game Of Thrones In Your Pyjama With Chips On Your Chest.
I can bet you’ll forget what day it is.
7. Take Joy In The Fact That You Are Saving Money.
Make some investment in saving schemes. A few years later you’ll be glad, to be able to do this.
8. It’s Time To Solve That Chores-To-Do Problem. Take Out That Broomstick And Show Us Your Skills.
9. Take Time To Surf Through All The Awesome Articles In Desinema
I know, we suck at marketing ourselves.
10. Or Do This
The Red seats mean they are booked.
So a group of Chinese single people decided to piss-off couples on 14th February. They bought every odd numbered seat at a theatre showing ‘Beijing Love Story,’ thus preventing couples to sit together. Wicked!